1) Some participants are not being listened to, others are leading without considering all opinions
2) The tutor did not provide clear instructions e.g. the question was actually 2 questions and there was no deadline.
3) Tutor did not answer questions about deadline when it was asked.
4) Tutor did not step in to help regulate the group.
1) Tutors should have standard ‘template’ emails which include all the information the students need, not all students will refer back to the handbook
2) Tutors should provide information about how to work in a group e.g. there should be a facilitator to ensure all voices are heard and different ideas are all fully explored.
3) More support needed to help the groups get together (virtually)