News forum

Picture of George Roberts
Virtual Conference Webinars
by George Roberts - Tuesday, 3 March 2015, 7:27 PM

I was really excited by the quality of the two Webinar sessions I hosted yesterday. I saw five excellent presentations and greatly enjoyed the quality of feedback and discussion.

Looking forward to two more sessions and 8 presentations tomorrow.

Please do remember to sign up or check your time slot here. Click "Group Members: Show",

Please also do visit everyone's presentations (accessible through the "Map" tab on the conference page). There is some really good work here and a lot to learn from our colleagues.

Finally, If you are submitting for assessment, you have until Monday 9 March to submit to the assessment site.

Awkwardly, you will need to log in here again - this time with your Brookes STUDENT (not staff) credentials. Sorry, but I cannot do anything about this.

See you in the forums

George

Picture of marion waite
Re: Virtual Conference Webinars
by marion waite - Wednesday, 4 March 2015, 3:15 PM

Hi Everyone

I have just spent an enjoyable afternoon reviewing all of the uploaded presentations for the virtual conference. Well done everyone!

Very impressed with the high standards of the presentations and the thought provoking nature of the content. One person hasn't named their work. This is really important if you are doing this for assessment as we won't know who to allocate your mark to.

A couple of people haven't included the link to their exhibits. Just double-check all of this as I have left comments on most of the exhibits.

Thank you everyone again! I am hosting one of the final sessions on Friday, so really looking forward to this.

Marion