The Peer review workshop is sort of working. Though not perfectly for some people due to a number of reasons.
My first plea is for continuing tolerance of near cutting-edge online teaching practice. We are also developing as we learn from experience!
My second observation:
- 27 people have successfully submitted their work to the workshop.
- Of these, I have commented, thus far on 7.
- 16 people have thus far provided feedback, leaving 11 people who have not replied, yet.
- If those 11 reply, everyone will have received at least one comment and given at least one comment.
- I have asked the tutors to pitch in and comment, also!
My third observation relates to the first. There are people still experiencing technical and navigational obstacles to submission and/or commenting and/or viewing comments. I know it is not helpful to say it is working for me. But that makes it hard for me to track faults and correct them. I have copied all individual queries to email@example.com and will be following them up.
Thank you all for your engagement with the workshop and the course!
Now we also need to move on to the conference.